|SKU||Specifications||Stock Qty||Price||Add to cart|
It is unique in many aspects, especially its wide transparency range, moderately high non-linear coupling, high damage threshold and good chemical and mechanical properties. Its transmission range is from 0.16m to 2.6m. LBO allows temperature-controllable non-critical phase-matching (NCPM) for 1.0-1.3 m, Type I SHG, and also provides room temperature NCPM for Type II SHG at 0.8-1.1 m. It possesses a relatively large angular acceptance bandwidth, reducing the beam quality requirements for source lasers.
- Broad transparency range from 160 nm to 2600 nm
- Relatively large effective SHG coefficient (about three times that of KDP)
- High damage threshold (18.9 GW/cm2 for a 1.3 ns laser at 1053nm)
- Wide acceptance angle and small walk-off
- Type I and Type II non-critical phase matching in a wide wavelength range